Friday, February 13, 2015

Moving to Florida? Hell No!

So today being the day before Valentines Day and all I wanted to reflect on a rather amazing moment of clarity I just had a few weeks ago.

Mom and I were talking and ultimately getting into an argument about where we would move to. She was saying how we may have to move out of state to somewhere like Florida or the Carolinas. All I could do was scream and cry. And my mind went blank, except for one thing. Or one person. I love my family like there is no tomorrow and they are always on my mind and heart like my beautiful friends, who are in every way like family. But it wasn't any of them. It was him. And by him, I'm going to refer to him as "M". I couldn't stand the thought of leaving M. I can't stand the thought of even being away from M for the day. No were not dating and ironically I'm not sure if I want to date him right now at this time. But I knew that if I leave I would never see him again. 

M and I have a weird yet funny history. Nothing romantic unless you mean the cute little flirting but there is something there. (There is so much more.) The look we share with one another. Our dreams, our hopes, our ambitions, our goals. We want the same things out of life. We enjoy the same hobbies, yet we have some hobbies for just ourselves to enjoy. 
There are nights when I dream of M with his gorgeous smile and his beautiful voice. Than I will see little things that remind me of him. Every day when I go out his name is on a sign, either on the LIE or Commack Rd or Sunrise Hwy. I can't escape him.  Not that I would want to either. The other day I was driving home from babysitting when I had to pull over immediately as I wasn't feeling to well. Thanks to the snow and ice I couldn't turn around easily, so I had to drive down the street to the nearest cross street. They weren't streets I've ever taken before so the street I turned down was a true surprise to me. It was called Wall St. Wall Street happens to be the name of a very popular nightclub in Hauppauge on Long Island that he owns and manages. It's funny when you aren't looking that things really start to fall into place. 
We'll I shouldn't look some more so we can see just how great things can actually get. ;) 
😙 
I'm excited and so happy. As I know there is a future for us somewhere, somehow, sometime but just what kind kinda scares me. But in a great way. A way that I've never experienced. 

Here's to New Beginnings; )

No comments:

Post a Comment