Friday, October 24, 2014

The New Me

After this past year
after two cancer scares
I live my life to its fullest
I live with pride
I live with dedication
I love without fear
I love without consequence.

My life may have changed
but ultimately it was for the better
I have a greater and deeper understanding for my life
I deeper and greater love 
for my life

I'm ready for what comes next
I know that no matter what happens I'll make it through
I'll stand tall
I'll stand proud

I'm happy
I'm excited
I'm proud

My new life
my new chapter
my new me

Love it or leave it.
I'll stay me.

Loving this tattoo. Especially for if or when I become a mother.
I want the wording to be that of the Corinthians 13. "Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind"


Would love these as my tribute to my cat Simba who passed away just over a year ago. 
With his paw prints.


                  
Does it really need a caption? 

...
preferably behind my ear just don't know of an exact design.

No comments:

Post a Comment