Saturday, October 11, 2014

56 Years

Today would've marked my Grandparents 56th Wedding Anniversary. 
It's still so hard going through each and every day without my Grandfather
But ever since he passed I have always found little signs to let me know he's still here.
A James Patterson book I found on the beach (his favorite Author; and a book he didn't have)
A cloud in the sky of Angel wings, when my cat needed surgery and had several factors against him (he was a huge animal lover)
And just some very intricate details, signs.
Today I had to work.
It was difficult and at times a little hard because I couldn't help thinking of him and wondering if he was proud
It scares me to think whether or not if he would be
Just miss him so much. 
Happy 56th Anniversary! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment